Mobile sphalt mixing plant, also known as asphalt concrete mixing plant, refers to the complete set of equipment used for mass production of asphalt concrete. This equipment can produce asphalt mixture, modified asphalt mixture and colored asphalt mixture. It can meet the needs of building highways, grade highways, municipal roads, airports and ports. mobile asphalt plants are an ideal choice for projects with scattered construction and small amount of construction.
Classifications of Aimix mobile asphalt plants
Mobile double drum series features:
- The overall design of the intermittent drying drum and mixing drum reduces the investment cost for customers.
- the drum rotate forward to dry, reverse to discharge, the whole machine is simple in structure and easy to operate.
- PLC programmable centralized control, touch screen operation, automatic control and manual control can switch freely.
- Mobile chassis structure makes transportation and installation quick and convenient.
- the burner can uses coal or oil as fuel, users can choose either kind according to their real demand.
Mobile forced series Features:
- The overall design of the intermittent drying drum and the double-shaft mixing tank, makes the mixing more thorough, and the quality of the finished material is much better.
- Accurate measurement and stable quality.
Differences between mobile drum type and mobile forced type
The working process of mobile drum type asphalt plant is simple. In the grading, metering and heating drying of the cold aggregate, the process is basically similar to the mobile forced type, but the continuous type has no hot aggregate lifting, screening, secondary metering etc. work-flow. The dynamically metered cold aggregate is directly conveyed into the drying drum and then stirred into an asphalt mixture in the mixing drum connected to the drying drum. The feeding and discharging is continuous.
As to the mobile forced type, It adds the preliminary graded cold aggregate into the drying cylinder, dry it and then lift the hot aggregate and sieve it by vibrating screen. After that, the hot mixture is stored in the hot storage silo and added to the mixing pot together with the metered filler (mine powder) and binder (asphalt). then, the above materials are mixed into the asphalt mixture evenly.
In a word, the measurement of raw materials adopted by mobile forced type asphalt plant is more accurate. The quality of asphalt mixture produced by it is much higher. Customers can choose either type according to their real demand.
More Detailed Specifications of Aimix mobile asphalt mix plant
ALT series mobile asphalt mixing plant is the latest generation asphalt mix plant product of our company. It is convenient for quick transportation and installation. With modular design and compact structure. The entire dis-assembly and installation work can be completed within 5 days, which greatly saves human labour and time.
The production capacity ranges from 10 to 120 tons per hour.
|Fuel||Diesel, heavy oil, natural gas, liquefied gas, pulverized coal|
|Dust Filter||Gravity dust filter+ Cyclone dust filter + Bag dust filter/ Water dust filter|
|Asphalt tank(t)||Option, 10-40t or Depend on request|
|Asphalt heating||Heat conducting oil furnace or Direct heat asphalt tank|
Components of mobile asphalt batch plant
- Trailer 1: Cold aggregate supply system
- Trailer 2: Drying drum and combustion system
- Trailer 3: Mixing floor: vibrating screen, hot mixture storage silo, weighing system, mixer, etc.
- Trailer 4: Dust removal system (optional water dust removal)
- Trailer 5: Mineral powder system (optional fixed)
- Asphalt storage tank and heat transfer oil heating system
- Control System
- All components are independent and can work together.
Mobile asphalt mixing plant features:
- The module design makes handling and installation quicker and more convenient;
- the mixing blade of asphalt mixer is unique in design, makes the mixing easy, reliable and efficient;
- The vibration screen driven by the imported vibration motor greatly improves the efficiency and reduces the failure rate of the equipment;
- The bag dust remover placed above the drum can collect the dust and reduce heat loss, saving space and fuel;
- double plate design in the hoist increases the service life of the hoist and improve the stability of the operation;
- PC + PLC control system with automatic fault diagnosis process is simple and safe.
Mobile Asphalt Plant Working Video in Brazil
Differences between mobile and fixed type asphalt plants
According to the transport method (migration method), asphalt mixing plant can be divided into: mobile, semi-fixed and fixed type.
Mobile asphalt plant refers to the ones whose material storage silos and mixer have their own tires, and can be transferred between the construction site. It’s suitable for county roads and low-grade highway projects;
As to semi-fixed type, the equipment is installed on several trailers, assembled on the construction site, and it is used for road construction;
Fixed type has fixed equipment location, also known as asphalt concrete processing factory. It’s suitable for engineering concentration and urban road construction.
The working principle of mobile asphalt batching plant is the same as that of the ordinary asphalt mixing plant. The difference is that all the components of mobile asphalt plant are mounted on the mobile trailer chassis for easy movement. Different trailer units work together to achieve the same function as a regular asphalt mixing plant.
Aimix group is a China construction machinery manufacturer and exporter mainly focus on concrete batching plant, concrete pump, dry mortar plant, asphalt plant etc. We have rich experience in manufacturing and exporting. If you are interested in or have any questions about our products, please don’t hesitate to leave a message in the from below or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.