The bitumen mixing plant is designed for the production of asphalt concrete. It’s mainly used in road construction. Its main function is to mix asphalt, gravel, mineral powder and fiber in a certain proportion and heat them to the required temperature. Therefore, it’s also called bitumen hot mix plant. It’s an essential equipment in road construction.
Classification of Aimix bitumen batching plant
We mainly divide our bitumen plant into four types: mobile drum mix type, mobile forced type, fixed drum mix type, fixed forced type. Their differences are shown in the picture above. In general, forced type has better mixing efficiency and higher accuracy than drum mix type. More and more people choose forced type.
Types of Aimix bitumen plant for sale
We have LB series forced type bitumen mixing plants for sale now. The detailed information of them is as below. LB series forced bituminous mixing plants can produce high quality asphalt with various ratios; it has mature technology, stable operation, various models, high efficiency, large output, high quality of finished asphalt, suitable for all kinds of road construction projects. They especially have more advantages in large-scale road construction projects and high-grade road construction projects.
Main components and features of Aimix bitumen batching plants
- Silo volume and hopper number can be customized according to user needs;
- The silo adopts bolted design, which can effectively reduce the transport size and ensure the volume of the hopper;
- It adopts seamless ring belt, which has reliable performance and long service life. The belt conveyor adopts flat belt and baffle design, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement.
- Using Siemens variable frequency motor, it has features of precise control, environmental protection and energy saving.
- Optimized material plate design to make heating even and increase energy utilization efficiency;
- 50mm insulation and stainless steel surface reduce heat loss.
- Customers can choose fuel/gas burners imported from Italy, or high-efficiency coal-fueled burners independently developed by ourselves, both of them have sufficient combustion and high energy efficiency;
- With automatic burner stop in case of burner failure, automatic fault diagnosis and fault detection device.
- It adopts two-stage dust removal system (volute gravity dust removal + bag dust removal) and is equipped with high and low temperature protection devices to ensure system safety;
- Dust bag is made of DuPont NOMEX material;
- Induced draft fan uses variable frequency control, which can significantly reduce the starting current and is more energy efficient;
- Optional more efficient and reliable imported Ferrari (FERRARI) induced draft fan.
- The hot aggregate and powder material are hoisted by double-plate chain hoist, which has reliable performance and convenient maintenance;
- double-shaft forced mixer has higher mixing efficiency and longer service life;
- With a specially designed asphalt spray pump, the time for adding asphalt is reduced, and the mixing is more uniform;
- The powder metering system adopts a smaller diameter screw conveyor and adopts variable frequency drive, which can significantly improve the accuracy of powder metering;
- Each weighing hopper (aggregate, powder, asphalt) is equipped with 3 pull-type weighing sensors, which are stable in operation and reliable in performance;
- The number and volume of asphalt tanks can be customized according to customers’ requirements;
- with heat transfer oil heating system, the heating is more stable.
- Automatic/manual control system with fault self-diagnosis feedback program, easy to operate and safe;
- Siemens (SIEMENS) PLC electrical control system, high reliability;
- multi-language man-machine interface design, adapt to different language markets, easy to operate.
A list of Aimix exported bitumen mixing plants in recent years
In 2013, we exported 3 sets of mobile 40 stations (drum mix plant) to Myanmar;
In 2014, Myanmar: 1 set of mobile 40 stations (drum mix)
Algeria: 1 set of mobile 40 stations (drum mix)
Brazil: 1 set of mobile 60 stations (drum mixing)
Sri Lanka: 2 sets of mobile 20 stations (forced type)
In 2016, Botswana: 1 set of mobile 60 stations (drum mixing)
Algeria: 1 set of fixed 120 stations (forced type)
Pakistan: 1 set of fixed 120 stations (forced type)
Ukraine: 1 set of mobile 20 stations (drum mix)
Tajikistan: 1 set of mobile 60 stations (forced type)
Kyrgyzstan: 80 ton fixed station (forced type)
Cook islands: 1 set of mobile 60 stations (drum mix)
How about Aimix bitumen mixing plant price?
Aimix provides both standard models of bitumen plant equipment and customized models. Customers can give the information of their detailed requirement, our engineers will figure out the most appropriate plan for you. For example, the number of silo volume and hopper number adopted in the aggregate supply system can be customized according to user needs; the burner band can be chose etc. In a word, our engineers will give you the most appropriate advice according to your actual demands. Customers just need to tell us the output they need, continuous type of forced type they prefer, raw material kinds, fuel type, the road construction grade, whether to add ore powder, whether they have special requirements in the country the equipment to be used. Aimix will give customers the most suitable bitumen mix plant with competitive price.
If you are working in construction industry and want to invest in a bitumen mixing plant. Please don’t hesitate to choose Aimix Group. As a china bitumen mixing plant manufacturer and exporter, we follow the customer first principle and has rich experience and strong technology support. We can provide customers the most sincere and efficient services from pre-sale consultation to after sale. If you are interested in our equipment or have any questions, please leave a message in the form below or send email to email@example.com.