Recent years, it is no doubt that concrete mixer pump has been the mainstream in the construction field for two aspects. On the one hand, with the rapid development of China’s rural urbanization, the construction of new countryside is in urgent need of efficient construction machines, especially concrete equipment that is absolutely suitable for rural and township infrastructure construction. On the other hand, the improvement of people’s living standard and the request about housing condition, in addition, the increasing number of migrant workers caused a shortage of young adults,which make the concrete machine with mixer and pump with high efficiency and less labors needs popular with rural house-building.
We have worked on concrete mixer and pump for nearly 30 years, and has got good reputation from regular customers. It is a combination of concrete mixer and concrete pump, obviously, it has all advantages of them. There are two main mixer pumps in our company. One is electric, the other is diesel.
First, let’s have a general idea about these two cement mixer and pumps’ components.
Our concrete pump and mixer is combined with hopper,pumping system, hydraulic system, clean system and electric system and has the function of feeding, mixing and pumping.
Second, the characteristics.
1) The characteristics of electrical type:
1. The electric type is driven by electrical machine;
2. It is more suitable for new rural construction, small building and grouting pile and so on projects;
3. Adopts twin-shaft mixer, greatly improve the mixing quality of concrete and reach the standard of commodity concrete;
4. Full automation, achieve feeding, mixing and stirring and high pressure pumping integration, which greatly improve the working efficiency;
5. More stable performance than concrete pump, compact structure makes the function more smooth and reliable, lower fault rate and long life span.
2) The characteristics of diesel concrete pump mixer:
1. More convenient to construction and the best choice under the no electricity condition;
2. Adopts the diesel as the driving force, higher pumping distance and further transmission distance;
3. High disposition and compact structure;
4. Easy automation operation and maintenance;
5. Excellent performance and low energy consumption;
6. Twin-shaft concrete mixer, faster mixing speed and higher working efficiency;
7. Small power, small volume, flexible mobility;
8. Durable in use and low costs;
9. Short construction period and less labor need;
10. Accuracy mixing proportion and good mixing quality.
1. Stuff the sponge with water into the end of the hose, the residual concrete in the hopper should submerge the stirring shaft;
2. Open the discharge mouth of the hopper and loosen two bolts, hinge bend, open the hinge and bolt, discharge the materials and take out the sponge;
3. Install the hydraulic giant, switch the close control button or remote control button of the electric control cabinet to the close control, and switch the water pump or stirring button to the water pump and then open the water valve handle, clean the hopper, S type pipe, and transmission cylinder.
1. After finished the pumping, lay the cantilever crane horizontally, open the discharge mouth of the hopper and discharge out the residual;
2. Open the hinge bend, clean out the hopper, S type pipe and transmission cylinder;
3. Stuff the sponge into the hinge bend;
4. Close the discharge mouth of the hopper and install the hinge bend;
5. Pouring the water into the hopper, ensure there is enough water;
6. Adjust the pumping displacement to the largest;
7. Connect the water and hopper and ensure the pump is not empty until the sponge is pumped out from the end of bend.
Are you much more clear about the concrete mixer pump? At last, we will enclose some successful cases in this field and introduce some hot types for your reference.
JBS30R and JBS40R.
We will show you the specifications of our concrete mixer with pump as follow. And welcome to your consult for more details!
Next, let’s learn about the working process of cement mixer and pump.
When the machine starts up, the pump drives the hydraulic pump by electricity or diesel, and the hydraulic pump drives the hydrocylinder, push the piston of the delivery cylinder and carry through the alternative movement-push and inhale. While the piston connects with master cylinder and piston rod respectively. By the effect of master cylinder, take reciprocating motion, one cylinder move forward, while the other cylinder recedes; the mouth of concrete cylinder connects with the hopper, one end of the distribution valve connects the discharge hole, and the other end connects with the swing arm through the spline shaft and swing left and right by the effect of swing oil cylinder. By this way, when the concrete piston draws back, the concrete in the hopper will be inhaled into the concrete cylinder, and when the concrete piston goes forward, the concrete materials in the concrete cylinder will be sent to the distribution valve and pumped out. When the concrete piston draws back to the end of stroke terminal, touch the reversing device of the water tank, the master cylinder will reverse and at the same time, swing hydrocylinder reverses, which makes the connection between the distribution valve and concrete cylinder and makes the connection between concrete cylinder and the hopper, at this moment, the piston draws back and goes forward. Cycle this process and achieve the continuous pumping.
For there are too much dust in concrete construction environment, the mixer pump often is stained easily with the dirt. However, some users always regardless of this important issue, if the machine can function normally, they will not clean it. What is worse, paying less attention to the cleaning of concrete pump with mixer will have an enormous impact on the service life of the machine. Therefore, after finished the concrete pumping, should clean the machine at once. Here are two ways to clean the concrete in the hopper and pipeline. One is dry cleaning, another is wet cleaning.
|Max. Pressure On Concrete||Mpa||4||10||10|
|Main Oil Cylinder Bore/Rod Diameter X||mm||Ф95/60×800||Ф80/55×1200||Ф100/70×1000|
|Oil Tank Capacity||L||100||250||350|
|Outlet Opening Diameter||mm||Ф100||Ф100||Ф125|
|Inner Dia. of Delivery Pipe||mm||Ф80/100||Ф100||Ф125|
|Max. Diameter Of Aggregates||mm||20||30||40|
|Maximum Delivery Horizontal Distance||M||100||600||700|
|Maximum Delivery Vertical Distance||M||30||120||150|
|Capacity of Charge||L||200||560||560|
|Capacity of Discharge||L||300||350||350|
|Water Pump Motor Control||Electromagnetic||Electromagnetic||Electromagnetic|
|Diameter of Drum||mm||1000||1440||1440|